GATINEAU, Friday, February 15, 2019
Voting by mail:
- Electors who want to vote by mail should apply as soon as possible.
- Electors can apply online to vote by mail. Alternatively, they can mail in a paper application form. Forms can be printed at any Canadian mission abroad and can be obtained at Elections Canada offices, or by calling 1-800-463-6868.
- Applications submitted online or to Elections Canada in Ottawa must be received by 6:00 p.m. Eastern time on Tuesday, February 19. Applications submitted to a local Elections Canada office are due by 6:00 p.m. local time on Tuesday, February 19.
- Once Elections Canada accepts an elector’s application, we mail the elector a special ballot voting kit.
- Electors must allow time for their voting kit to reach them and for their marked ballot to reach Elections Canada by the election day deadline.
Voting at an Elections Canada office:
- Electors may drop in and vote at the local Elections Canada office in their riding. The offices are open seven days a week.
- Local Elections Canada office contact information:
- The deadline to apply to vote at an Elections Canada office is 6:00 p.m. local time on Tuesday, February 19.
Elections Canada is an independent, non-partisan agency that reports directly to Parliament.
Elections Canada Media Relations
Post comments (0)